Monday, March 7, 2011

Fire Sale

I guess you can't really call it a "fire sale", but that's what came to mind so I went with it.

I've dropped the prices of all my books to .99!  Seriously, how many great things can you get for less than a buck nowadays?  A cheeseburger?  Nuggets?  Chili?  A movie at RedBox?  Those are all awesome things for .99 and now my books are, too:)

Did that sound totally egotistical?  I hope not.  But I really do believe that I've written quality books, certainly for the price of .99. And I hope that you all see it that way, too. 

And let me say THANKS to all the readers who've given an unknown girl a chance and please, please, please spread the word. And BTW, I think I've decided to go with the vampire books next.  I'm going to pull a Peter Jackson and do all three at once, you know while I'm in the groove and all.  Stay tuned.  I think they're gonna be very different, very appealing and very, very cool!

Happy Monday all!
Post a Comment