Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wiccan, the book I haven't mentioned yet

It's the strangest thing, but I just realized that in all the excitement over The Reaping, I forgot to mention the book that I just published last week.  It's called Wiccan.  Obviously, it's got a "witchy" element in it.  And while it's definitely a paranormal romance, it's heavier on the romantic aspect than The Reaping was.  Wiccan is totally different than The Reaping, but I really like it.  It flowed so smoothly and so quickly, I finished it in just over 2 weeks.  My husband liked this one, too, if it's any consolation to any male readers out there.

In fact, just the other day, I had to confess to my better half that I thought I'd developed a bit of a crush on Grayson, the main male character of Wiccan.  I don't know why, but he just took shape to me in a way that none of my other male leads have.  It was really bizarre.  As readers, I'd be curious to know if any of you who've read both were able to pick up on my overall fondness of Grayson.  Am I really that transparent?  Probably:)

Anyway, I just posted the book trailer for it.  I finished it the day I published the book, but I just now heard back from A Life Divided about using the music.  I know there's music on YouTube you can use, but I like to find a song that speaks to the book, not just some funky elevator music that's provided, ya know?  I pulled the trailer until I heard back, just like I did with The Reaping book trailer.  Still haven't heard back from them.  I may end up having to use another song for it, which I would hate because "Alive" totally suits the book.  *sigh*  But, we do what we must.  Because we're adults and do to anything less would be...well...not very adult.  *another sigh* I miss being a kid.

Here's the trailer.  Enjoy!!

Post a Comment