Thursday, April 14, 2011

BLOOD LIKE POISON

Ok, so I'm very excited to report that tomorrow, I should be finished with the first edit of my new book, Blood Like Poison.  YAY!!  WOOHOO!!  (insert ticker tape parade here) 

Blood Like Poison is the first book in a new series.  As soon as I get this one published, I'll be starting on the second book. I'll be sending BLP out to my beta readers tomorrow night, at which time I will edit... again... and finish the front and back cover.  Once I get them completed, I'll post them here.  I hope to get my draft back from the betas next week and then if everything looks good, I'll edit again and try to get it published next weekend or so.  I'm so excited.  Keep your fingers crossed!!

Y'all, I gotta tell ya: I love, love, LOVE what I do.  I really, really do:)

Gotta go. Vampire Diaries awaits...
Post a Comment