Monday, April 11, 2011

Heat stroke and a new book

I think I lost a few treasured brain cells today in a bout of what I believe was probably about 2 body temperature degrees away from being heat stroke.  Now, I don't know about y'all, but I like all my brain cells just the way they are-- ALIVE!  Granted, they probably don't work quite the way they used to, but at least I'm not a talking cucumber.  Yet...

On a completely unrelated note, I finished my next book.  YAY!!!!  Of course, now there's at least a week or two of editing ahead, and that's IF there's no rewriting to be done.  Not my favorite part, but I'm anxious to get it done, so it's not too bad:)

I've narrowed down the cover to a couple of different pics.  When I select one and get it ready, I'll post it on here along with the back cover detail.  I'm also going to be sending it out to several blogs to do a launch and giveaway.  Stay tuned for a list if you're interested in entering to win a free copy.

Wow, this is turning out to be a pretty good Monday after all.  Well, except for the drop in IQ:)

Happy Monday, y'all!
Post a Comment