Friday, May 6, 2011

Mosey on over... Electrifying Reviews where you can enter to win a copy of my new book, Blood Like Poison.  I'm working on the sequel now, though I'm not as far along as I'd like.  I still hope to be finished by the end of next week and have it published by the end of May or early June.  All y'all that have "that question"--you know, the one about Bo at the very end--you'll just have to wait a little bit longer and read the next book to find out.  Aren't I mean?  Muah-ha-ha-ha  :)

FYI:  for those who don't believe that "mosey" is an actual word, for those who think it was just something John Wayne made up, I took the time to confirm it.  To mosey is to walk or move in a leisurely manner.  That's what I'm going to be doing today:  moseying.  It's the weekend, y'all!  It's no time to hurry.  That can wait until Manic Monday.

TGIF everybody! 
Post a Comment