Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Time to Buckle Down

Alright, so life had been determined to get in the way of the sequel to Blood Like Poison.  Last week, I typed a grand total of, like, 250 words.  At that pace, I'll be done by...NEVER!  So, this week I'm tightening my belt and buckling down.  If I keep my nose to the grindstone, I still have every hope of publishing the sequel by the first of June.  What I'm really shooting for is the Wednesday before Memorial Day weekend.  That way, any and everybody who wants to download it before they go vacate will be able to.  Nothing like reading a good book by the lake / ocean with the sun on your face and the wind in your hair.  Ahhh!  I can almost smell the water...

So, I'll keep you posted as to my progress.  Some parts go faster than others.  I'm thinking I can probably pound out a good 5K words today if I stay off the internet:)

On a related note, I'll be including the first chapter of Courtney Cole's Every Last Kiss at the end of this next book, so those of you who haven't checked it out yet will be able to.  YAY!


Alrighty then, have a wonderful Tuesday everyone:)
Post a Comment