Monday, June 13, 2011

Madly's Lore- Your Favorite Tale

Ok, so in preparation for the release of the introduction to Madly, I want to explain something.  If you missed that post, read it first HERE.  Anyway, I'd like to experiment with something new on this blog for the Madly series.  I have already thought of a ton of interesting fairy tale creatures that I'd like for Madly to run into, but I have only decided on 2 for sure.  What I'd like to do is open Madly's tales up for input.  FROM YOU!  Here's what you do:

1.  Tell me your favorite fairy tale creature that you'd like to see Madly face (just the name of the tale and the "bad guy")

2.  If I choose to include that creature (or my version of that creature anyway) as one of Madly's Lore, I will write into that book a character with your first name and list you in the credits as part of my inspiration

I think that would be a really neat interactive feature for a book.  I think it would be so cool to say, "Yeah, that psycho friend named Michelle in the third book was totally named after me because I wanted her to write about a killer clown in fishnet stockings."  Of course, you won't be the creature or the bad guy, and most likely not a psycho friend or a killer clown.  You might be stalked by any of those things in the book, but...

Maybe WHEN Madly is made into a movie, they'll even ask you to play yourself.  How awesome would that be??  This would probably be a good place for me to insert that I'm a wicked big dreamer.  Can you tell?  :)

Anyway, leave your suggestion here as a comment, for all the world to see, and we'll see just who and what turns up in these books.
Post a Comment