Monday, October 10, 2011


Alright, y'all, I am so excited to do this reveal!  I feel like I've been waiting forEVER!  First, I want to tell you a little bit about how this AMAZING cover came to be.  One of the most incredible bloggers I've ever met, Amy Jacobs over at My Overstuffed Bookshelf, did a piece of fan art for The Reaping in the form of an alternate cover.  I absolutely adored it.  I'm posting it at the end of this reveal because this is all about The Reckoning.  Anyway, she did one for the sequel to The Reaping and it is by far my most fabulous cover ever!  I am so grateful to her for her kindness, her good humor, her talent and her sheer awesomeness.  I'm humbled to call her my friend.  Without further ado, I'm so proud to present to y'all the cover for THE RECKONING (available via Amazon and Barnes & Noble October 31, 2011)

Well??  What do you think?  Is that not the BEST COVER EVER??  I love, love, LOVE it!!  Can you tell?  hehe

THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH, Amy, for this amazing piece of art and for providing me with my most compelling cover yet. 

You can also see another of Amy's delicious gifts on my sidebar in the form of Sam and Dean Winchester.  RAWR!  You all should totally go check out her blog and follow this marvelous blogger, artist and person:)

Here's the one she did for The Reaping.  If I had seen this first, I would TOTALLY have used it!

Post a Comment