Friday, October 21, 2011

YA Indie Carnival-- My Favorite Halloween

It's that time again, everybody!  Step right up and get your weekly dose

This week's topic is:

My favorite Halloween

Like most people, and especially like the little wild child I was growing up, I have tons of tales of Halloween scares, snafus and scenarios that I could easily regale you with.  But the one I choose to talk about has yet to happen.  That's right, I think that my favorite Halloween just might be the one coming up in a little over a week.  Well, the actual day of Halloween might not be so legendary, but the weekend before I think just might. 

Many of my dearest friends and fellow authors are getting together with fans and bloggers alike in Savannah next weekend for a few fun-filled days.  Thanks to my lovely friend Fisher Amelie, we're calling it the Paranormal Plume Society and HERE is where you can check out the super awesome web site and even look at the details if you'd like to come join us.  And we wish you would!  Really.  Really really:) 

I might just have to do a follow up post so that I can give y'all the final verdict, maybe post some pictures of what true Halloween awesomeness looks like.  I think it's going to be amazing.  And spooktacular.  And scaralicious.  And hauntabulous.  I could go on with all sorts of cheesy non words, but I won't bore you. 

So, before you go, be sure and go check out what the other carnies have to say about Halloween.  That's where I'm going now.  And then I'm gonna go get my foil-wrapped candy on...early;)

As always, TGIF and happy reading y'all!!

Dani Snell Refracted Light Reviews
Patti Larsen Author of The Ghost Boy of MacKenzie House, The Hunted Series and the Hayle Coven Novels
Courtney Cole Author of Every Last Kiss, Fated, Princess, and Guardian. Also a contributing author in The Glassheart Chronicles
Nicole Williams Author of Eternal Eden, and Fallen Eden. She is also a contributing author in the Glassheart Chronicles
Fisher Amelie Author of The Understorey, as well as a contributing author in The Glassheart Chronicles
Laura Elliott Author of Winnemucca as well as 13 on Halloween, book 1 in the Teen Halloween Series
Amy Jones Author of The Soul Quest Trilogy as well as a contributing author in The Glassheart Chronicles
Rachel Coles Author of Diary of a Duct Tape Zombie, Whistles, Beergarden, Plagues, Bees of St. John, and Mushrooms
T.R. Graves Author of Warriors of the Cross
PJ Hoover Author of Solstice, The Emerald Tablet, The Navel of the World, The Necropolis
Alicia McCalla Author of the upcoming science-fiction novel Breaking Free
Abbi Glines Author of Breathe, and the upcoming Existence and Vincent Boys
Cheri Schmidt Author of Fateful, Fractured, and Fair Maiden
Lexus Luke Author of Manitou, The Sky People Saga
Suzy Turner Author of December Moon and Raven
K.C. Blake Author of Vampire Rules
Gwenn Wright Author of Filter
Kimberly Kinrade Author of Bits of You & Pieces of Me and Forbidden Mind
Darby Karchut Author of Griffin Rising and the upcoming Griffin's Fire
Madeline Smoot Author of Missing, Summer Shorts, and The Girls
Cidney Swanson Author of Ripple series
Heather Self Blogger, Reviewer and upcoming Indie Author
Post a Comment