Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gravity and an update

Okay, so I know I don't post a lot on my blog about my WIPs other than on my What I'm Writing Now page, but I want to give a general update slash explanation slash plan so that those of you who have never checked my update page will know.

I began Madly book 3 some time ago, but I got to a point where it just wasn't flowing.  Personally, I believe there is no worse work than forced work, so I put her aside to work on something else that was really blossoming in my mind.  I know better than to tangle with the muse.  She can get very ugly when provoked.  LOL  Anyway, the WIP to which I refer now has a name.  It's GRAVITY

The story is still growing in my mind so I don't want to post a blurb until I know for sure that it won't change again before completion.  As soon as I have it nailed down, though, I'll give you a nice little teaser as well as the back cover description.  I can tell you right now that it is the story of Trace and Peyton as they learn that their lives and their friends are not who they seem and that their bond with each other is the one thing that ties them to the only reality they've ever known.  When they're apart, everything changes.  And not for the better.   I know that's not a lot to go on, but it's shaping up to be a great story in my head.  Now I just have to get it down on "paper" for you.  It is my sincere intention to have it completed by the end of January and pubbed sometime shortly thereafter.  I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I'm really hoping that things will settle down around here so I can get back into the swing of things.  Down to business.  Nose to the grindstone.  Pedal to the metal.  The holidays are like quicksand for me.  Fun, delicious quicksand, but quicksand nonetheless. 

Anyway, as soon as I complete this book, I plan to finish up Madly's next story and then I'll see where I'm at with...everything else.  THANK Y'ALL so much for being patient.  I put out 9 books in 2011 and I plan to do something similar in 2012.  I guess I just had to have a break:) 

THANK Y'ALL so much, too, for your support and encouragement.  I can't tell you how much it means and how your support really affects my everyday life.  I'll just say it's HUGE and leave it at that:D 

Merry Christmas everybody!  I hope your holidays are full of fun and cheer and blessings and that 2012 promises to be the most awesome year yet.  Our glasses are more than half full and that's a heck of a way to start a year:)
Post a Comment