Check out the A-MAZING cover!
And as if it could get any better than that, read the blurb:
I have spent every summer since I was ten years old with my father in London. Every summer, since I was ten years old, has been uneventful and boring.
Until this year.
And this year, after a freak volcanic eruption strands me far from home, I have learned these things:
1. I can make do with one outfit for three days before I buy new clothes.
2. If I hear the phrase, “You’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto,” even one more time, I might become a homicidal maniac.
3. I am horribly and embarrassingly allergic to jellyfish.
4. I am in love with Dante Giliberti, who just happens to be the beautiful, sophisticated son of the Prime Minister of a Mediterranean paradise.
5. See number four above. Because it brings with it a whole slew of problems and I’ve learned something from every one of them.
Let’s start with the fact that Dante’s world is five light-years away from mine. He goes to black-tie functions and knows the Prime Minister of England on a first name basis. I was born and raised on a farm in Kansas and wear cut-off jeans paired with cowboy boots. See the difference?
But hearts don’t care about differences. Hearts want what they want. And mine just wants to be Dante’s girl.
My heart just might be crazy.
Think that's pretty freakin' awesome? Well, don't go anywhere. I've got a first chapter excerpt AND a giveaway for one eBook copy of Dante's Girl. Eeeeep! All you have to do to enter is tweet about Dante's Girl and include the Amazon link. That's it. Easy peasy:) Oh, and just in case you don't win it, you should TOTALLY go buy yourself a copy now. Like, right now! Seriously.
All right, ready, set, go!