Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Indie-Palooza






Ding ding!  Round one!

Okay, so some of my fave author friends and I are doing a special promotion to kick off the summer.  Well, that's the excuse we're using.  It's also to honor the upcoming release of Forever Changed by Tiffany King AND for what, in my mind, is a momentous occasion for BO AND RIDLEY.  I have officially added BLOOD LIKE POISON BOOK 4 to my writing schedule this year.  Eeeeeep!  Now that I've committed, I'm really, really excited to get back into their heads and their lives.  Annnnnyway, there will be more on that later.  Right now, let's talk details.  Indie-Palooza is going to run THURSDAY AND FRIDAY, June 7 & 8, 2012.  Yep, that means it starts tomorrow, peeps.  Wheeeeee!  Now, what kinds of sweet deals are we having?  Well, here's what we've got:

Blood Like Poison: For the Love of a Vampire by yours truly will be only $.99
Madly also by yours truly is only $.99
Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole will be FREE
Princess by Courtney Cole will be only $.99
The Childe by C.A. Kunz will be FREE.
Wishing For Someday Soon by Tiffany King will be only $.99

Y'all, that's a whole lotta book love for only $3.96!  That's crazy!  If you read really, really fast and can get through a book in 6 hours, that's 36 hours of entertainment for less than half the price of a movie ticket!  Holy moly!  That's $0.11 per hour.  Wow!  By reading, I'm technically saving money.  I'm a better bargain shopper than I thought:D  LOL

Okay, so go, go, go!  Go get 'em!!  Enjoy them and enjoy the start of yet another great summer.  I love you all for letting me do what I love for the second year.  I'm...speechless!
Post a Comment