Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pick Your Trick

Let me first thank everyone who participated in the search for Trick.  I got hundreds of pictures and I must admit, you ladies have a great eye for Trick. Whew!  I've never had so much fun looking for "inspiration" before:D  LOL  But, alas, this is much too great a task for lil ole me, so I've narrowed it down to the 5 pictures that remind me most of Trick.  His personality is so key to his charm, it's hard for me to overlook a sexy smile in favor of rippling pecs.  But I did it, and I'm posting them below for your viewing and choosing pleasure.  You'll have your own vision of Trick, I'm sure, once you read The Wild Ones.  This is simply the face that most closely resembles the one I had in mind when I wrote him.  It's a hot, sexy face for sure! 

So without further ado, start your engines, ladies, and vote for your favorite Trick.  The poll is right over there on the side bar.  It closes at midnight on FRIDAY, JULY 27th and the winner will get an ARC.  You can vote for more than one if, like me, you have trouble choosing:D  Too many good choices!  Besides, you may change your mind after you read it anyhow.  It'll be interesting to see what you all think:)

Enjoy the eye candy! 


*the pictures have now been removed for copyright purposes*



Post a Comment