Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Search for Trick

Trick.  You can't imagine how hard it is to find a picture that even remotely matches this gorgeous, charming guy that lives in my head. But, I like to try.  And I want to find him.  Or at least someone that's really, really close.  I'm just one girl, though, and I don't know all the juicy hot-guy sites that some of y'all do.  Soooo, with that in mind, I'm going to go with a little game that might help me find Trick a little faster.  I know other people have done this before and I've been thinking about it since a reader mentioned doing it. I just had to work out the logistics. 

Here's what I've come up with.  If you stumble upon a picture of a guy who seems like Trick--early 20's, tallish with a muscular build, tan skin, greenish-gray eyes, dark hair, wears worn blue jeans and a deliciously cocky grin--send him to me via e-mail at m.leighton.books@gmail.com.  I'll screen them and post the ones who come the closest.  When I see the one that just screams TRICK, the person who found him will receive an ARC the instant I'm done with the book.  How does that sound?  Everyone who sends me a picture will get a signed The Wild Ones bookmark when I get them in.  That way you won't feel like your efforts went unnoticed:)  Be sure to include your name and mailing address when you send me the pic.


Here are a couple I've found that I think COULD make a good Trick, but none of them have hit me like Heather Self's Jackson (see my sidebar for that yumminess).  I knew that was Jackson the second I laid eyes on him.  There will be no other.  It's one of those I'll-know-him-when-I-see-him kind of things.

*the pictures have now been removed for copyright purposes*

Holy crap balls!  I love my freakin' job:D  Bahahahahaha  *wipes drool*

Okay,y'all, go find him!  But most importantly, enjoy the hunt!  This is the most entertaining kind of research / gaming EVER!!!  Nom nom nom:)

Post a Comment