Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Wild Ones and all my paperbacks

Okay, sooooo I got the proof for the print copies of The Wild Ones.  Look!  Aren't they so pretty? 




Yes, there's a glare on the top one and my finger in the bottom one, but you're not supposed to see any of that.  You're only supposed to see lovely Trick and his lovely back side.  Of the cover I mean;)  hehe

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that paperbacks of The Wild Ones will be available by Monday August 6th here on my blog, on Amazon, on Barnes & Noble and on CreateSpace, as all of my paperbacks are:)  If you've never bought one from Amazon or Barnes and Noble, the link to the print copies is listed on the digital copy page.  You can't miss it.  If you do, though, and you ever have a question about where to find or how to get a copy of one of my books, shoot me a quick e-mail.  I'm always happy to help:)

Now, on to the giveaway.  *gasp*  Giveaway?  Yep, giveaway:)  Eeeeeep! Y'all know how much I love to do these:)  Yep, yep, yep.  Okay, so here's the deal.  The first print copy has a misspelled word on the back cover (long story), so I had to fix it and order another.  For that reason, the proof I have now, the one pictured above, is the ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND.  It is a truly original hard copy of the book.  I'm going to sign it along with some bookmarks and give the package away.  What do you have to do to win it, you ask? 

** You must be at least 18 years of age
** You must follow me on Twitter ( @mleightonbooks )

** You must tweet me the name Trick gives his wild horse along with the hashtag #TheWildOnes (don't forget the hashtag) and you'll be entered into the drawing.  After a random selection tomorrow night at 9 pm EST, I'll announce the winner on Twitter.  That's the plan.  Sound do-able?  Yes?  Yes!  Cool!  I'm excited!!


All right, let's get to it!!
Post a Comment