Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Down to You- Excerpt 4- Cash...in a tank top

Okay, so Cash's tatoo covers the left side of his chest, but I can easily picture him as looking like this in the following scene.  Let me know what you think of my...visual;)

Olivia is waiting for him in his club and he scares her.

Excerpt 4:

“Holy mother of hell!” I say, grabbing my chest to still my racing heart.

He laughs.  “With a mouth like that, you’ll fit right in here.”

If I weren’t so surprised, I’d probably take exception to that comment.  Instead, I laugh.
“You bring out the worst in me.  What can I say?”

Cash is wearing a black tank top that perfectly showcases his muscular arms and the interesting tattoo that adorns the left side of his chest.  I try not to think of him as mouthwatering, but that’s the word that keeps going through my head.

Dammit!

He puts his elbows on the bar and leans in closer to me.  “That’s because you haven’t given me the chance to bring out the best in you.”


Now, can you sort of picture this guy as Cash?



Now, if you want a little...steamier view of Nash, go check him out on The Autumn Review for an exclusive.


DOWN TO YOU, Sunday, September 23, 2012
ADULT contemporary romance- not suitable for younger readers
Post a Comment