Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Up to Me- first look

Okay, I was going to wait to post ANYTHING about Up to Me, the book to follow Down to You, which will be out in January.  BUT, I decided to go ahead and give you a little peek into what's going on in this book.  You'll have questions when you see this, such as why the long hair?  Why the goatee?  But I can't answer those. You'll just have to read it and find out.  But let me assure you, you will LOVE it!  Oh.  My.  Gosh.  I'm so excited!  I broke my cardinal rule and told my sister all about what I have in store for the books.  Rather than ruining it, I think it just made her that much more excited.  She asks me every day if it's ready for her yet.  LOL  That is a very, very good sign;)

So, here is your first visual for book 2.  Charlie Hunnam, the celebrity face for my twins.  Enjoy!!!

Post a Comment