Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Wild Ones hits stores!

For those of you who haven't yet heard, in addition to The Wild Ones series, Berkley (Penguin) now has The Bad Boys series, too!  YAY!  Trust me when I tell you, that is super, SUPER awesome!  Also, my wonderful agent, Kim, just told me today that she's working on deals in France, Germany and Hungary to get the Davenport boys out to more of y'all, so those of you who have been asking about availability in your country...well, it's on its way!  Wahooooooooooooooo  I'll have much more on The Bad Boys series in the coming weeks.  I'll keep you posted as new developments arise and as plans become more concrete.

For NOW, however, I have for you the new cover for The Wild Ones, which is the first of three books in this series.  It will hit stores and digital sources worldwide on March 5, 2013, so be on the lookout for this "tricky" little treat in your neck of the woods.  Also, one VERY interesting tidbit is that this edition will have all sorts of NEW CONTENT!  I won't spoil it for you, but I will say that some of it is of the *ahem* steamy variety.  *wink wink*

Have I ever thanked y'all for being awesome?  Because you are.  Today has been teeming with good news and bad (I have a sick friend).  It reminds me that life is full of ugly, but it's also full of beauty.  Seeing the ugly makes me realize how blessed I am and how truly beautiful most of it is.  Enjoy the happy, my friends.  Enjoy the light, funny, carefree, delicious, love-filled, hope-filled moments when they come your way.  Each one is too precious to waste.  Oh and I love you like a crazy person.

Now, I mentioned Trick, didn't I?  Well, why don't you give him and his positively yummy back and shoulders some love?  Whoop!


Post a Comment