Thursday, February 14, 2013

Introducing the Passionistas

So, the amazing mind behind UtopYA Con has done it again.  Janet Wallace has created an awesome little shindig where she's hosting 4 bestselling young adult-turned-adult authors and OMG I'm included!  *does happy dance all around house*  *runs into wall and falls down*  *shakes it off*  Okay, now that I've got that out of my system...  *winks*  The deal is this, Samantha Young, Addison Moore, Jessica Sorensen and I will be signing at the Barnes & Noble, Vanderbilt in Nashville on Sunday, June 30th from 3-5 pm.  ( Passionistas )  But this is no ordinary signing.  There will be a setting like no traditional book signing, there will be pictures taken, there will be laughs and tales and much fun to be had ANNNNNND (quite possibly the best part) there will be eye candy.  Yes, you read right. There. Will. Be. Male. Models.  OHEMGEE!  Janet has told us girls what her vision for the afternoon will be and I must say, the woman is a genius and this is not something you'll want to miss if you can make it.  Besides that, I'd love to see you AND look at what amazing talent I'm getting lumped in with. Holy moly!  I'll be fangirling all over the place!  LOL

Anywho, here's the poster courtesy of the talented Regina Wamba.  How much does this rock?  OMG  And stay tuned for a trailer about the event. It's gonna be freakin' awesome, toooooooooo!!!

Mark your calendars and get your tails to Tennessee, y'all!  It's gonna be fun!

Hope to see you there!!

Post a Comment