Monday, February 4, 2013

Kisses from Cash- UP TO ME is on sale!

Well, since I can't be sure how much longer I'll be in control of this series (as Berkley will be taking over shortly), I wanted to give you an early Happy Valentine's Day kiss from Cash.  For those of you who haven't read it but want to, I suggest you take advantage of this VERY LIMITED time offer.  I'm dropping the price of Up to Me to $1.99.  Wahooooooooooooooo  It's kind of a see-ya-later smack on the butt to Cash, since I'll be visiting him on the bookstore shelves in a few months.  That will be a truly epic day in my life and I'll admit I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!

Anyway, please spread the word. It's a great deal and you won't see it again, so snap it up fast!  As always, thank you so much for your support and all you do to share your love of reading with others.

Love, love, love y'all!!

Links:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
iTunes
Smashwords
Kobo
Post a Comment