Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

I'd just like to take a second to give my heartfelt thanks to every single man and woman who has laid down his or her life for the freedoms and the ideals of the United States of America.  Without you, we would not be where we are today.

I'd also like to thank those who currently populate our military.  Knowing the dangers of serving your country, you voluntarily put your life at risk to ensure that our forefathers didn't die in vain.  What you do for us--for each and every person born into this amazing freedom--is selfless and remarkable, and I'm forever grateful.

And lastly, although certainly not least, I'd like to thank the families who have been left behind, whether through the death of a loved one or because their loved one has been shipped out to parts unknown.  You sacrifice much to support our troops.  For your unfailing contributions, I am profoundly appreciative.

May God bless every soldier and his or her family.  Without you, this country would not be the great nation that it is.  THANK YOU!!
Post a Comment