Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Everything for Us, Galley style

Let's get ready to... galley?

Okay, so this mysterious box of goodies from Berkley shows up at my door.  Let me just stop right here and say that I love to get mysterious boxes of goodies from them.  It almost always ends in jubilation around my house.  Anyway, this cardboard square contained several galley copies of Everything for Us.


We interrupt this message to...


Okay, back to the point of this blog post.  So, now I've got these few galley copies that are burning a hole in my foyer floor (well, now my office closet floor, but I digress) and I'm dying to give a few away.  All you have to do is tweet me a pic of your sightings of Down to You out in the wild (ie, the stores) and use the hashtag #WildCash and you will automatically be entered to win a brand spanking new, SIGNED galley copy of Everything for Us, due out September 2nd.  The winner will be drawn via at noon on Wednesday, July 10th.

Not a bad deal, right?  All you have to do is cruise by the books section of your store or by the romance section of your local book retailer and snap a quick pic.  Easy peasy.  What you don't understand is how something so simple can make me so deliriously happy.  I love seeing my books on the shelves.  It's like watching your baby take his or her first steps. Okay, that might be a bit of a stretch, but it's pretty dang close!  Every time I pub something, it's like giving birth. Minus the need for an epidural or copious amounts of vodka.

Okay, maybe there is occasionally copious amounts of vodka involved, but still, I digress.

So, as you're out and about, keep your phone close so you can get the pic and be entered to win book three of The Bad Boys series.  Don't forget the hashtag!!!  #WildCash

Happy hunting, kittens!!!

Post a Comment