Thursday, August 15, 2013

Just an update...

...because I rarely ever do them.  Obviously, I'm not much of a blogger.  Evidently I spare y'all from having to sift through all the random things I do, say and think throughout the day.  You should thank me.  And my husband.  God bless him, the hubs to witness each and every one.  LMAO  Now you feel sorry for him, don't you?  :)

Okay, so tomorrow morning I leave for Las Vegas.  What what!  I'll be attending the Naughty Mafia book signing with a long list of super awesome writer rock stars that will make me feel all dazzled and speechless.  I can't wait.  It's not often I'm speechless.  It goes against nature.  Like white Oreos or blue grass or a cat on a leash (no, I will never, ever, ever get over that).  Anyway, it's entirely possible that I will come back with scandalous pictures. If I have any to share, rest assured I WILL share them.  Probably on Monday.  Thennnnnn, after that, I'll be starting a little celebration for the upcoming release of Everything for Us on September 3rd.  It's a giveaway bonanza!  Yep, that's what I'm calling it, mainly because I've never used the word "bonanza" before and I'm very much looking forward to saying and typing it a million times over the next two weeks.  All I'll tell you about it, other than it's called "bonanza" (<----see?  Already loving this!) is that it will involve tasty excerpts, yummy pics, signed books and brand new swag.  And I can't wait to get started!  Wahooooooooooooooo!

In the meantime, y'all have a wonderful weekend. I'll see ya on the flip:)

Post a Comment