Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To share or not to share

That's NEVER a question for me. I'm a sharer.  Always.  To a fault.  I just want y'all to know that it is absolutely driving me insane not to be able to share stuff from my books.  Thus far in my career, I've always been able to share what I'm working on because I publish so quickly after finishing. But now...now I find that I can rarely, if ever do that anymore. I can't share my Berkley projects. I can't share the one I just finished because it's not time yet.  GAH!  It's. Driving. Me. Crazy.  More so now than ever!

*stops to take a deep breath and compose self*

Anyway, I just wanted y'all to know that I simply CANNOT WAIT to be able to share some graphics and excerpts and teasers, fun posts and swag with you, even if I might be even CRAZIER by the time I can.  *sigh*

Until then, HAPPY TUESDAY!

Post a Comment