Thursday, October 10, 2013

Trick or Treat with RUSTY

Gather, kittens!  I have a delicious task for you today.

In honor of the upcoming October 22nd release of Wild Child, I have a little contest I want to run.  Without giving away too much information, I'll tell you that there is some dress-up in Wild Child.  Rusty in costume.  O_O  Can you imagine?  I hope you can because I want to see it!  What does YOUR vision of Rusty in costume look like?

Here's what you do.

Take one of the following four excerpts and apply it to the graphic of what your Rusty in costume looks like.

1.  “Oh no.  When the time finally comes, I want you screaming my name.  More than once.”-- Wild Child by M. Leighton.  Oct 22, 2013

2.  I know this because she keeps looking back, making sure I’m watching.  Teasing me.  I’d be willing to bet those ruffled little panties she’s wearing are damp.-- Wild Child by M. Leighton.  Oct 22, 2013

3.  I flick my tongue over her, just once, and I inhale. “God, I miss this.” I feel her shudder when I exhale warm, moist air on her.  --Wild Child by M. Leighton.  Oct 22, 2013

4.  Save a horse, ride a bull. Find out what it's all about in Wild Child by M. Leighton.  Oct 22, 2013

Here's how you can get entries.

1.  Post the graphic on your facebook page and tag me in it.

2.  You can also tweet it and @ mention me in it to enter.

3.  You can also receive extra entries for tweeting the giveaway and liking my author page on FB

The Rafflecopter for it is right on my sidebar.

I  CANNOT WAIT to see these pictures! OMG  Nom nom nom

Now, what's up for grabs?  

-- An ecopy of Wild Child gifted to you on release day
-- A Wild Child t-shirt
-- A Wild Child keychain
-- A one-of-a-kind Wild Child charm bracelet

You must be 18 or older to win.  The contest is open internationally.  It begins now and runs through Sunday at midnight.  Winner will be notified and posted on Monday, Oct 14.

Good luck!  Now go find some hotties!

Post a Comment