Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wild Child teaser

I have a love/hate relationship with teasers and excerpts.  For me, it is incredibly difficult to pick just one or two parts of books that I adore and expect them to do the story justice.  Do I do steamy?  Do I do funny?  Decisions, decisions.

For this teaser, I chose the heartfelt.  Why?  Because at the root of this story is so much heart.  There's pain and devastation, but there's also hope and happiness.  Eventually. LOL  With that said, I give you a teeny tiny peek at Rusty and Jenna's tumultuous love story.



You can check out these super amazing blogs for their review on Wild Child:

October 14
Vilma's Book Blog
3 Chicks & Their Books

October 15
TSK TSK What to Read
No BS Book Reviews

October 16
Readers Live a 1000 Lives
Read This, Hear That

October 17
I Read Indie
Madison Says

October 18
Book Bitches Blog
Into the Night Reviews

October 19
Holly's Hot Reads
The Soul Sisters

October 20
SMI Book Club
Ramblings From This Chick

October 21
Love N. Books
The Boyfriend Bookmark

October 22
Just Booked
Angela’s Smexy Book Reviews

October 23
Nomi's Paranormal Palace
Book Addict Mumma

October 24
Always YA at Heart
Spare Time Book Blog

October 25
A Life Bound by Books
Confessions of a Vi3tBabe

October 26
Reality Bites!
Seeking Book Boyfriends

October 27
Cocktails & book
Book Boyfriend Reviews
Post a Comment