M. Leighton New Adult Contemporary

Sunday, November 3, 2013

ALL THE PRETTY LIES- follow the reviews and win!

I hate that I can't be around for the kick-off of reviews for this book. It is so, so special to me, but my father is even MORE special, so I'm with him right now.  Family first:)  Anywho, these amazing ladies are reading and reviewing ATPL and they're also very graciously hosting a big giveaway grand prize which is...  *insert drum roll here* a HUGE signed paperback set including the following:

Down to You
Up to Me
Everything for Us
The Wild Ones
Fragile
Madly & Wolfhardt (which includes Madly 1)
Madly & the Jackal
Blood Like Poison: For the Love of a Vampire
Blood Like Poison: Destined for a Vampire
Blood Like Poison: To Kill an Angel

That's A LOT of books!  LOL  All signed, sealed and delivered, so be sure to check the blogs for how to enter and win:)

So, without further ado, here they are:


November 4th
November 5th
November 6th
November 7th
November 8th
November 9th
November 10th
November 11th
November 12th
November 13th
November 14th
November 15th
November 16th
November 17th
November 18th

2 comments:

Donna Reynolds said...

Thank you so much I'm so excited for the chance I have read and loved all of the books in the giveaway and would die to own any of them signed you are such an amazing writer and can't wait to read more Thank you for the amazing chance I will be walking funny for awhile cause I'm crossing everything, Thank you so much.

M. Leighton said...

Baahaha Donna, this cracked me up! (about walking funny) Thank you so much for this awesome and so, so kind comment! I'm honored!