Monday, January 13, 2014

ALL THE PRETTY POSES-- Cover reveal, blurb and excerpt

I feel like I've been waiting for years for this day to arrive!  OMG  When I wrote Hemi and Sloane's story, I knew that Sig would be popular and I knew that I would write his story, but it was Reese who took my breath away right from the start.  Once I dove into his story, I knew I was right.

Reese is like a cobbler of some of my favorite things.  He's strong and confident, teasing and flirtatious, successful and driven.  He's a bit naughty and a bit possessive, and when someone steals his heart, it's hers forever.  He was deeper than I thought he'd be, more complex than I could've hoped and he gave me the most amazing ride!  OMG  I'm still reeling!  I've waited for weeks to be able to share bits and pieces of him and Kennedy with you and today means that I can start.  Wahooooooooooooo  Beginning with the cover and blurb, and a little teaser to get the week started.

The cover is a picture of Kennedy.  Reese turned her world upside down once, threw it into darkness, and it took her years of clawing and climbing to find her way back up to the bright light of day.  Still, she never recovered from the love of her life quite as much as she thought she did.  There's still a piece of her that is broken and vulnerable, and seeing Reese again reminds her of that.  She's a broken dancer, just like this girl.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feel free to share any of this out in the world.  I'd love nothing more than to see y'all fall for Reese and Kennedy as hard as I did. It's a weird author thing. hehe  It's like introducing you to my children and finding out that you love them as much as I do:)

Okay, so here we go!  ALL THE PRETTY POSES, releasing January 26, 2014.


He never wanted to be a hero…until she needed him to be.

It took Kennedy Moore years to put her life back together after Reese Spencer shattered it.  But she did.  Now, years later, strong and independent, she is in pursuit of a single dream—to dance with the Altman American Dance Theater.  Unfortunately, Kennedy is learning that a girl from nowhere with no money and no contacts might never be able to reach her goal.  

That is, until Reese reappears, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that Kennedy just can’t refuse.  In exchange for working on his yacht for a few short weeks, he’ll get her an audition with the famous dance troupe.  All Kennedy has to do is keep her head down, work hard and resist Reese.  That sounds easy enough, right?

Reese doesn’t want to make it easy for Kennedy.  Seeing her again has started a fire in his blood—an unwelcome one.  It took him years to forget about her before, so this time he has a plan.  It’s simple:  Get Kennedy on his yacht, seduce her, get her out of his system, move on with his life.  That sounds easy enough, right? 

But the one thing Reese didn’t plan for was Kennedy herself—a girl so strong yet so broken, she makes him want to rescue her, to take care of her.  To save her.  Even if he has to save her from himself.

Add to Goodreads here

Now, below is a graphic teaser.  It is one of three you might find scattered across the amazing blogs that are helping me to reveal this cover. I hope you enjoy them all!  And a special thank you to the wonderful bloggers who participated today.  You'll never know how much I love and appreciate each and every one of you!!!

That's it for today.  I hope y'all have an amazing Monday!

Post a Comment