Thursday, September 4, 2014

A little som'n som'n for my newsletter subscribers


Good morning!  I'm still riding my Sig high from yesterday.  *dreamy sigh*  I'm so happy to see him out in the world, getting so much love.  I'm like a proud mama, sending her baby off to school. LOL

Anywho, today I'm here about some goodies.  The reason?  Well, with social media sites restricting the number of people who see posts, I feel like it's important to be able to interact with you in a more reliable way.  My answer?  The newsletter.  My plan is to send out a letter once a month with an update on what's ahead, some exclusive teasers and (of course, you know me) a giveaway.  I'll also send a notification as a new release nears, one that includes incentives and particulars to my latest book.  

To kick it all off, I wanted to give a special som'n som'n to you lovely newsletter signer uppers.  Because I appreciate you very much.  If you haven't signed up for it and would like to, be sure to do so here.  Tomorrow, I'll be sending out an email with a couple of things unique to the newsletter, including a chance to win some pretty cool things.  (Hint: Some of it has to do with Sig's ARC)  Whoop!

Okay, so to recap:

1.  Sig has a face. YAY!

2.  Social media restrictions suck.  BOO!

3.  Newsletter saves the day.  YIPPEE!

4.  I'll be giving away goodies.  What's new?  LOL

Have a super fabulous Thursday!  See ya out there!
Post a Comment