Saturday, September 6, 2014

Google Books and Google Play

Good grief! Am I really the last author to do this?  THE very last?  No one else left?  Show of hands.


Well, this is not unusual for me.  I love my job so, so much that I write sometimes to the exclusion of all else, like keeping up with the latest platforms and sites:(  For that, I truly apologize.  But never fear!  I'm finally on board and I'm uploading books after I finish writing each day.  I should have my whole catalog up in a few days.  Thank you so, so much for your patience and thank you to Google for giving us authors another way to reach you amazing readers!  YAY!

Here's the link to my page on Google Play.  Ain't it purrrdy?  :D

Okay, I'm off to update, update, update and upload, upload, upload.  Much love and gratitude!  Enjoy your Saturday:)

Post a Comment