Monday, October 27, 2014

Fave quote for the win!

Happy Monday, lovely readers!!  I hope your weekend was so superfantasticphenomenal that today is a piece of cake.

What?  A girl can hope!


So, what brings me here today is nostalgia.  *dreamy sigh*  September 23rd was the two-year anniversary of Cash Davenport, a delicious hunk of man who changed my life in ways I never, ever, ever thought it might be changed.  I wanted to celebrate him SO FREAKIN' BAD, but I had Sig's release a few days later and I didn't want them to have to share the love, so I decided to have a special anniversary for Cash.  I've planned a very, very, VERY exciting "thing" for the Davenports in December.  I don't want to spoil it, so that's all I'll say, but I think you'll be pleased.  *beams*  Eeeeeeep  Unfortunately, that doesn't stop me from thinking about them, along with all my other main character guys and gals, so I thought I'd find a fun way to bide my time and include y'all in the stroll down memory lane.  Here's what I want to do:

Post your favorite line from ANY of my books in the comments below.  By doing so, you'll be entered to win your choice of any one of my signed paperbacks, along with a swag pack.  I'll draw TWO winners via and post the names on my blog on Tuesday.  BE SURE to check back to see if you were chosen!

That's it. Easy peasy and fun, fun, fun!  I'm so excited to read what one quote stood out most to you from any of my books.  On Monday, I'll also share what stands out most to me.  You might find that interesting. hehe

I'll be reading each comment and hoping you have a wonnnnnnderful week!

Okay, ready, set, go!
Post a Comment