Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My blogger friends and some exciting news

In some ways, I'm a raging over sharer, as you've no doubt seen if you follow me on social media.  There are times when I just sit back and shake my head over what I say or admit, thinking, "Dude..."  But at other times, I err in the other direction and neglect to share things.  This is especially true if I have any question that my sharing XY and Z information could be misconstrued in any way.  I probably WAAAAY overthink things, but that's just the way I'm made, so I've kinda gotten used to feeling crazy and torn most of the time. LOL

Anyway, I have several things to share here today, along with a call to ALL MY WONDERFUL BLOGGER FRIENDS who might be interested in helping  share some cool stuff in the coming months.

First of all, I'll just say that I'm planning for this year to be a Cash and Nash kind of Christmas.  Eeeeeeep I'm not going to give away too much right now, but I did want to let you know that it's in the works.  So, so many of you have asked about them and...well...I miss them, so there you have it.  I'm doing something super cool with them and I'd love to have some blogs participate in sharing/posting exclusive stuff, so if you're interested, please fill out the very short form below.

Secondly, I'll be revealing the cover and blurb for book one in my new Berkley trilogy very soon.  I'm SO FREAKIN' EXCITED by this series, I just can't even... yeah.  it's like that.  OMG!

Thirdly, I mentioned to y'all a few months ago about a special favor my husband asked of me.  Well, that's now officially in the works, too.

As you can see, I've got a lot coming up in December and then throughout 2015. I'd love to have your help for one or two or all of them. Whatever you can do, I'm always grateful for.  I know your time is donated and very, very precious, so I will just notify you of the event as far in advance as possible and then you can sign up if you're interested.   Easy peasy.

Here's the sign-up form and I so, so, SO look forward to sharing yumminess and fun with you:)



Bloggers! Sign up to receive offers to participate in upcoming release events

Email Format

Post a Comment