Monday, November 3, 2014

Nocte by Courtney Cole

Today marks a special occasion.  My very talented BFF, Courtney Cole, is releasing her latest novel today.  It's her best book ever by far, in my humble opinion, and I'm here to tell you a little bit about it. Not much, as she's keeping the details mysterious for a while, so I'll just show you the stunning cover, the gripping blurb and then direct you where to buy it.  Because you should.  Buy it, that is.  You'll love it!

My name is Calla Price. I’m eighteen years old, and I’m one half of a whole. My other half--my twin brother, my Finn--is crazy.

I love him. More than life, more than anything. And even though I’m terrified he’ll suck me down with him, no one can save him but me.

I’m doing all I can to stay afloat in a sea of insanity, but I’m drowning more and more each day. So I reach out for a lifeline.

Dare DuBray.

He’s my savior and my anti-Christ. His arms are where I feel safe, where I’m afraid, where I belong, where I’m lost. He will heal me, break me, love me and hate me.

He has the power to destroy me.

Maybe that’s ok. Because I can’t seem to save Finn and love Dare without everyone getting hurt.

Why? Because of a secret.

A secret I’m so busy trying to figure out, that I never see it coming.

You won’t either.

You can purchase Nocte here:

Post a Comment