Monday, November 10, 2014

The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming!

Is it weird that I just channeled Paul Revere?  Probably.  But I'm a nerd, so...why is anyone surprised?     hehe  *snort*


I'm here today because I was thinking <----dangerous, I know.  God has blessed me with yet another day, another YEAR of good health, a loving family, a wonderful husband, and amazing friends.  To me, that's worth celebrating, so I thought I'd do a little giveaway. The holidays are coming up and I know they're a source of stress for a lot of people for one reason or another.  A lot of smiles turn into worried frowns, and, although it's not much, I thought this might brighten a face or two as we head into Thanksgiving.  My wish would be for all of you to have so many things to be thankful for that you can't count them all, but today all I'm asking for is one.  Here's the deal.

Up for grabs:

  •  $25 Wal-Mart gift card  (both cards will be sent via email, so open internationally)
  •  $25 Target gift card

How to enter:

  • Make sure you're following this blog 
  • Comment below with something you're thankful for today

I'll draw two winners on Friday, Nov 14 and post the names here, so be sure to check back!  In the meantime, have an amazing week and try not to worry about what lies ahead. It takes too much away from the joy of today:)  <-----I tell myself this all the time because I was born a worrier, so I speak from experience. hehe

Post a Comment