Monday, December 15, 2014

Cash and Olivia are back!

Y'all, I'm so, so happy and excited that the Davenport Christmas story is only ONE WEEK AWAY!  OMG OMG OMG!  I think I'd forgotten exactly how much I FREAKIN' LOVE these two until I got reacquainted with them.  *dreamy sigh*  Cash is just...just...yeah.  It's like that:)  hehe

Anyway, my wonderful publisher has sent me 10 Down to You paperbacks to give away for Christmas.  They'll be signed and personalized however the winners would like.  How do you win one?  Well, there are literally several dozen of the most wonderful bloggers I know who are posting over the next seven days.  Enter in the rafflecopter of as many of them as you can, post and tweet every day if you'd like to increase your chances of winning.  The more Cash love the better!  But if you can't find one of them, you can enter here.  And be warned that I will be adding a little something special to each of the ten packages that I mail out.  *wink wink*  So be sure to spread the love to the amazing bloggers who are participating.

Okay, y'all, let's enjoy the week that leads up to the posting of the story on December 21st because at that time I'll also have a Cash-related announcement to make.  Eeeeeeeeeep *bounces*  I think you'll like it:)

Happy Monday, everybody! And my wonderful blogger friends, don't forget that by participating you're automatically entered in a special giveaway that's just for you:)  <3

p.s.  If you've forgotten how much YOU love these two or if you haven't read about them, maybe this will make you swoon as much as it does me.  #LoveCashAndOlivia

Purchase links for the Bad Boys books:

Amazon   Barnes&Noble    iBooks    Kobo    Google Play    Signed Paperbacks
Post a Comment