Friday, February 6, 2015

Pocketful of Sand- the launch newsletter has been released!

It's just a little over a month until I get to share Cole and Eden with you.  There are so many things I want to say, but I'm doing my best to wait.  Y'all know how hard that is for me, though. I'm nothing if not impatient. LOL

Anyway, you may or may not have gotten the information about the release.  It went out to every blogger friend who has signed up to receive my event notifications. If you haven't signed up and you want to, you can do so here.

If your spam gobbled it up (which it sometimes does, no kidding) and you didn't get it, you can sign up to participate here.

This book is special to me for several different reasons, all of which I'm sure I'll be gushing about here before too long, and I'd love to have your support and participation.  As always, I'm so grateful for it!  I mean that in the most genuine way, too. I really AM grateful.  Every day.  Ever. Single. Day.

Oh and in case you missed the teasers I've been posting, here's one to hold you over for a few days:)  Nom nom nom!


Most days he wears nothing but faded jeans, work boots and a tool belt. Sometimes a baseball hat. Rarely a shirt. And if ever there was a body made to go around shirtless, it’s his. But that’s not what pulls me to the window time after time, day after day. It’s not even the tattoos scrawled up his ribs–the one on the left reading “always”, the one on the right reading “never”. No, there’s something else that brings me here to watch him. Something…more.

Post a Comment