Thursday, February 19, 2015

What kind do you like?

Okay, so my poor brain.  UGH!  It is everywhere.  Seriously.  I have author attention deficit disorder (<---not a thing, but it should be) to a severe degree. I like to write about all sorts of things. Funny things, sad things, sexy things, supernatural things. I could give you a list a mile long. But when I look around, I think that normally the majority of authors find a "thing" and stick with it.  So I have a question for y'all.  What is your favorite thing from me?  Do you like the funny, light, sexy stuff? Or the more serious, deep, sexy stuff?  Orrrrrr would you like to see a comeback in the paranormal sexy stuff?

I can tell you that I have 3 independent projects that are on the books for this year and another that I'd really love to squeeze in if at all possible.  And yet another that I'd love to do sometime in the next year or so.  These projects run the gamut.  One is Madly (slated for this year), one is light sexy, one is straight-up funny sexy and the other is bittersweet/mysterious sexy.  You see my problem?

So my question is this:  What do y'all want from me?  What is it you like best?  There's a poll over in my sidebar.  Make your selection as if you could ONLY CHOOSE ONE.  We'll see where that takes us.  I can tell you that I am definitely going to write Madly 4. I owe her and y'all that, so this won't affect whether you get that book or not:)

Thanks for your input.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, a big part of the reason I write is for y'all. I want you to fall madly (no pun intended) in love with the characters that take up space in my head.  Every bit as much as I do:)

Happy Thursday!  Stay warm out there, y'all!
Post a Comment